- Localization Specifications document (English) [pdf]
Localization Specifications document (Russian) [pdf]
This document is designed to make localization a little easier by describing how games should be prepared for localization, what works well, and what doesn’t. Many problems that can be encountered are described in detail, and solutions for these problems are provided. Everything in this document is a result of best practice.
- Localization Awareness sheet(double sided A4 Handout) [pdf]
This is a 1 page (double sided) reference sheet for Programmers and Graphic Artists. It contains visual examples of the most important aspects for localization to be aware of during game development. It is a compact introduction to our Localization Specifications document.
- Localization Process description [pdf]
This document briefly describes our localization process and the steps that are taken to make sure we can deliver high quality localized games.
- Web games design specifications [pdf]
This document provides detailed information/specifications/requirements on how to design and prepare flash web games for GameHouse post-production department.
- GameHouse API Developer Package [rar]
The GameHouse API for web games provides games with high score-support as well as dynamic game breaks and dynamic ‘download-button’ actions.
- Character strings for additional international characters [txt]
Additional Latin-1 and Cyrillic character strings for international character support.