6 Fantastic Sources for up to Date Mobile Advertising News
Mobile advertising is a fast-growing and fast-moving industry, and Discount Oakley Sunglasses so it pays to keep up on the latest developments. In addition to the GameHouse Partners blog, of course (ahem – shameless plug) there are several other excellent news sites where advertisers and developers can get the latest insights on the Knockoff Oakley Sunglasses trends shaping the mobile advertising field.
Here are a few of our favorite sources for the latest and greatest in mobile advertising news:
- Cheap Oakley Sunglasses target="_blank" href="http://www.mobilemarketer.com/" rel="nofollow">Mobile Marketer:This site is a leading source of news on mobile marketing, media and commerce. They provide news, commentary and analysis on a wide range of topics related to mobile advertising, including the latest campaigns from advertising agencies, and how mobile marketing is used in banking, sports, government, healthcare, electronics and other sectors. Mobile Marketer is also a rich source of information and resources such as white papers, webinars, videos and case studies on where the mobile advertising industry is headed
- Example Article: Here is an example of a recent Mobile Marketer article that analyzes the new mobile Knockoff Oakleys marketing campaign from McDonald’s to promote its new CBO sandwich.
- TechCrunch Mobile: TechCrunch is already one of the most widely read and influential sites covering the technology space, but they haveaspecial focus on mobile marketing news that is Oakley Sunglasses Cheap worth checking out if you haven’t already. TechCrunch tends to focus more on the “big picture” mobile advertising industry news, such as mergers and acquisitions, funding, new technology releases, and which brands and products are “up” or “down” in the ever shifting winds of public opinion.
- Example Articles: All TechCrunch mobile advertising articles can be found here: http://techcrunch.com/tag/mobile-advertising/
- Fake Oakleys href="http://www.mobiadnews.com/" rel="nofollow">MobiADNews:One thing that makes this site unique is that they don’t just offer overall news and stats on the mobile advertising industry – they also Replica Oakleys zoom in on real-life examples of mobile marketing campaigns that are best practices in mobile advertising – and they explain how the campaigns work and why the campaigns are successful.
- Example Article: Here is an analysis from MobiADNews on the new award winning mobile campaign from Coke and Google on “I’d like to buy the world a Coke.”
- eMarketer:This site is a great source of news and information if you want to learn more about how mobile advertising fits within the context of the larger digital marketing space. There is a lot more to mobile marketing than just mobile banner ads – many mobile marketing campaigns can integrate with e-mail marketing, SEO, search engine advertising and social media.
- Example Article: eMarketer: Twitter Tops Facebook in US Mobile Advertising Revenue: Twitter will earn $129.7 million in mobile advertising revenue during 2012, while Facebook Fake Oakley Sunglasses will earn just over half that amount. Both Twitter and Facebook are going to increase their focus on mobile marketing.
- Mobile Marketing Watch:This site tends to stay focused on Cheap Oakleys overall mobile marketing industry news, not on specific best practices or how to’s. However, there are still a lot of good insights to be gained Cheap Ray Bans from this site if you want to see a big picture view of industry trends and statistics.
- Example Article: Black Friday Makes Shoppers Put Down Their Mobiles: There is still a place for in-person retail shopping, as Black Friday’s big sales numbers attest.
- Fierce Mobile Content:This site focuses more on the “technology” side of the mobile advertising industry, with many stories about new product Replica Oakley Sunglasses features, new platform developments, glitches and fixes.
- Example Article: All of Fierce Mobile Content’s articles about mobile marketing and advertising can be found here: http://www.fiercemobilecontent.com/topics/mobile-marketing-and-advertising
What’s your take on this? What are your favorite sites for mobile advertising news and information – other than Mobile Advertising Hub, of course!